Wednesday 25 September 2013

If there ever comes to a chance

If there ever comes to a chance,
I wish to tell you that 'I'm so sorry.'

I've known that you were trying to give me the best part as you could,
yet I'm the one who was so unappreciative. 
You had gave me the best.

I'm so sorry as I always throw my tantrum on you,
yet you will still be there despite of my terribly bad temper.
You're the one who made things right when it goes wrong.

I'm so glad that you came into my life,
and we treat each other as the only one in once. 
Anyhow, guess all the good things come to an end?

If there ever comes to a chance,
I wish to tell you that 'Thank you for everything.'
Still wishing you the best.
Still missing you at the moment.
Goodbye & take care.






p/s: Now I realized who was the best, to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment