Friday 11 October 2013

11 Oct, 2013

Dear my love,


How's life? I hope you're doing good. It's not a single day goes by without me thinking of you. Facebook & Instagram is the only platform where I can get to know your recent life/activities yet they aren't all.


If you ever wonder how I have been lately? Ya, I'm doing fine, pretty good with my life. Just the moment while I'm doing current activity, often, I wish you were here with me, guess everything will be more meaningful with you by my side. I guess you got your pretty own life. So do I, but it definitely will be better if you were a part of my life. 



You just wouldn't know how much I miss you. So much that my eyes are welling up with tears as I type this. Every night before I close my eyes, I look back at our photo, reflecting back of the silly conversation between us. But each time when I thought of it that is the heartbreak moment and I always failed to control my emotional. There are too many to say, a lot more than goodbye.




Not really sure whether should I be happy or sad seeing you total adapt into a new life without me.Yet I'm still here missing you, missing the days we been together. However, sometimes life just happened, whether we want it or not. Everything changes, nothing stays permanent, even is us. 


Life goes on anyway. In case there's one day you found this & reading it, just to let you know, I will always love you & care of you as always. 
Last but not least, for the time we spent together, I consider myself as very lucky. 

With loves,
Qiau Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment