Monday 14 October 2013

Just some personal feelings

Concealing feeling is just not my type of thing. I frequently share my stories to other, no matter it's happiness or sadness one. And this is because I believe people will share their joy too.

But in life, everyone seems like used to hide their real personality in order to avoid getting hurt by others. Telling the truth seems like just what a fool will exactly did.

I often wonder, is that I 入世未深? Those who I thought I could believe, they broke the credit. At the end, there was a thick wall built up between us. Throwing tantrum is definitely not a smart choice, silence is golden at the moment.

In real life, those who are good looking always enjoy the special treatment while some others are really putting effort on work. In fact, I think this is uncompromising. People tend to look things from surface no matter how good or how bad the personality you were hiding inside. And how you define the word 'pretty' or 'handsome'? Everyone is special. No?

As I veining all about this, I do actually know & understand that there are uncountable different personality in human, just it's yet to discover. Well, I still believing, no one is perfect, but everyone is unique. The difference between our thinking & values might probably brought us closer, just as if you learn to tolerate & communicate in a correct way.

All these are just some of my personal thought that came into my mind last night before I fall asleep.
Giver & taker, which character do you prefer? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment