Wednesday 16 October 2013

New chapter of life

I'm gonna step into a new chapter of my life real soon. Somehow I still feel lost at this moment, I doubted did I made the right decision?

Just read through an essay this morning, it's about 'The 10 Reasons Why No One Knows What They're Doing in Their 20's'. The feeling is so 'meh' while I'm reading.
fyi: I define the word 'meh' as undescribable  feeling, sort of helpless feeling.

I'm not really scared to adapt into a new learning environment, I'm not scared to make a bunch of new friends, in fact, I'm ready myself to meet a bunch of awesome new friends. But I really afraid of moving out from my house, my home. Though it's not now, but soon or later, I'll need to survive in a new place without seeing those familiar faces everyday, nagging by them often, sleeping in my princess room every night. So insecure feeling, and I don't really like this feeling. I'm a very homesick person, like seriously. Still remember that once I went for outstation due to working, for 7 days I cannot back home. The moment I received the call from my mum my tears are dropping out from my eyes & my mum was so worried about me, kept asking me whether what had happened. Haha, so funny as now I reflecting back the conversation & the scene. My colleagues were all there, quite malu hahaha. 

I was told that everyone needs to step out from our comfort zone in order to grow, just another lesson to learn in our life. Guess one day I'll understand this principle. And as for why I mentioned that I'm afraid of making a wrong decision. That's because the course I applied is not the first place in my mind, although I'm quite interested with it. 

Too many to consider, sigh...... I need some guidance. Am feeling so 'MEH' right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment